- » Nov. 2016 - Talk on Data Visualization at the BlendWebMix conference
- » Oct. 2016 - The Globe featured in 2016 Best American Infographics book
- » Oct. 2016 - Article and talk on Data Visualization Glitches in Vis Arts
- » Oct. 2016 - Article on VisTK in Vis in Practice Workshop
- » Oct. 2016 - Co-organized the Logs Visualization Workshop
Funded Projects (Work with me!)
Parametric Spaces Visualization (ParamSVis): This project aims at combining visual exploration techniques with image analysis, for better understanding of input configurations values and dependencies. It is in collaboration with Stephane Derrode (image analysis Researcher) and is funded by LIRIS Lab transverse projects initiative to promote collaboration between teams from different Research areas.
Visual Analytics (VisTics): We aim at pushing the envelope of Visual Analytics tools and methods, by building a high performance infrastructure for visual exploration and steering of predictive models. The funding comes from a research starting grant Impulsion 2017 and will last one year (starting January 2017).
3D Motion Capture Visualization & Analysis (Amigo): Ecole Centrale de Lyon has just acquired a state-of-the-art motion capture platform. We are interested in finding motion patterns and building predictive models, using interactive visualizations. Details on the platform and preliminary results are available. We are also interested in building benchmark datasets of annotated motions.
If you have you own project that can be a good match with my research topic, feel free to reach out as we have funding for visitors. If you are looking for HCI-oriented projects in Lyon, check out Aurélién Tabard’s webpage.