What I do
Currently Assistant Professor at École Centrale de Lyon and LIRIS in Lyon (France).
Previously a Research Fellow with the CID group at Harvard University (2013-2016).
Previously a Post-Doc with the AVIZ team at Inria Saclay (2011-2013).
Previously a PhD student at INSA Lyon and LIRIS lab (2006-2010).
My research interests are Data Visualization (dataviz) applied to various domains, such as temporal data visualization (trafic data, motion data), sports data analysis, interpretability of deep learning models. Here are some keywords:
- Visualization design and prototyping
- Spatio-temporal visualizations
- Explanability of deep learning
- Sports data visualization
- » Sept. 2021 - Will start a (half) sabatical year (CRCT CNRS)
- » July 2021 - IEEE Vis'21 paper on VQA visualisations with Théo Jaunet
- » May 2021 - Talked at DEVI seminar on sports analysis & visualization
- » March 2020 CVPR'21 paper on Reasoning Patterns in VQA with C. Kervadec
- » Dec. 2020 - Organized the 1st Sciences 2024 Conference
- » April 2020 - Built a dataviz dashboard for COVID NMA and COVID-19 trial data
- » March 2020 - IEEE VR'20 paper on 3D shapes VR interactions
- » March 2020 - Video presentation of our research plateform
- » March 2020 - MIT Sloan'20 paper on basket occupation models
- » January 2020 - ANR project "NEPTUNE" accepted on swimming video tracking